The Bitches of Aces High

• I should never have gotten Skyyr banned, he was the prefect villain for that game, kept things entertaining. I admit error and fault in the matter.

I hadn't flown in a couple years, and the first flight back I dueled Skyyr in Spit5s. Shot him down twice in a row, him doing his stupid climb/wingover thing that he'd always get people with, he didn't think anyone could reliably hit him at the 800 to 1000 yards he was usually out in front going 80 degrees straight up. I did. Then he killed me 3 straight, but still, almost got him in that duel. I have the film somewhere still.

He came back as some girl name on the forum, many claimed it wasn't him, but it was - flew identically, had an identical YouTube page setup, same film settings, etc. Been gone a while from what I've seen on the forums.

• I should never have gotten Skyyr banned, he was the prefect villain for that game, kept things entertaining. I admit error and fault in the matter.

I hadn't flown in a couple years, and the first flight back I dueled Skyyr in Spit5s. Shot him down twice in a row, him doing his stupid climb/wingover thing that he'd always get people with, he didn't think anyone could reliably hit him at the 800 to 1000 yards he was usually out in front going 80 degrees straight up. I did. Then he killed me 3 straight, but still, almost got him in that duel. I have the film somewhere still.

He came back as some girl name on the forum, many claimed it wasn't him, but it was - flew identically, had an identical YouTube page setup, same film settings, etc. Been gone a while from what I've seen on the forums.

Nahh shitbags like him kill the game.

• Skyrr was an idiot - he posted impossible shots on youtube - one in particular - he came out of a maneuver and pickled a single shot... I forget what plane it was... probably a 109-K4... I seem to remember it was a single shot from a 30mm canon - and it hit a single fighter at absolute maximum range (like +1500) and blew it out of the sky. It was the most ridiculous impossible shot, and it was pickled in the middle of a maneuver - not like he painstakingly lined it up and aimed - it was basically from the hip while being busy maneuvering. It was so obviously an aimbot, and he was proud to post it.

• What he officially was banned for was finding some guy who was live streaming on Twitch, and using that to hound and harass him, and make videos of it laughing the entire time. He tried deleting the vids but I downloaded them and sent them to someone else (another player), who then sent them to HT. Apparently HT blew a gasket and banned him.

• Grizz was actually good enough to DO most of that shit. Fucker would be back there in a K4, (like ALL Muppet scum) I could hear him firing single taters, and clearly expecting them to hit. Every time, I would flinch, hoping didn't end up in the tower

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Yeah there's two ways to build a server, authoritative, and non-authoritative. Naive, younger me, thought HTC wrote an authoritative server.

I was so, so wrong. How much shit is trusted to the client, and shouldn't be, was mind numbing.

I don't think that there are any flight sims that use authoritative servers. Too much shit happening at such high speeds to factor in Player -> Server -> Player lag.

Anyway, a 1500 meter shot with a potato gun like the Mk108 would be an impossibly lucky shot, even with an aimbot. I haven't seen the video, but I'd bet he took that shot 20 times, and only hit once.

• I figured out Skyyrs main tactic in 1v1s and why he always had more speed than everyone. Not going to say here.

Here my real fight vs skyyr. Not drunk at 3am like his video. Once I learned his tactic, he was unable to beat me most of the time when he couldn't rope. He got me in the La7, but that is a plane I don't fly ever. Crazy how many hours the guy played a month. He was a psycho though, just had to rub it in on every player with a youtube video. He is the reason that no one wants to duel anymore. I recon he made a lot of players quit.

Now TheJudge has taken his spot. The guy flew 160 hours last tour with over 1400 kills. Flies exactly like skyyr in the noob 190D. It's uncanny how similar they fly and aim, and with the amount of hours played almost seems like it could be the same guy, albeit a nicer version. Both played more hours in a month than I play all year. Just ridiculous.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.