Since GS seems to have gone - check this out. VAX links

• I read a story about twenty years ago... long enough that I can't remember the year or place, only that it happened somewhere where they have a annual monsoon season. it was one of those commie banana republic types (like the US) where there's a "Minister of **" or "Dept of**" for pretty much everything. This particular year, the Weather Minister said that his forecasts predicted an unusually harsh monsoon season. There would be tremendous loss of life and property. He suggested that the annual hoopla festival (which coincided with the monsoon season) should be cancelled to protect the population as well as save property and equipment. Well... The monsoon never happened. Billions in revenue were lost, the entire population thrust into a deep dark depression.

They executed him.

• Guy I work with's dad collapsed of a cardiac incident. 62 nonsmoker, not overweight, no history of heart disease... The guy's a hardcore lib that insists trump told people to go into the capitol... So if I ask him if his dad is vaxed he'll probably freak out.

I'm going to ask him Friday.

• He's like begging people to ask, saying stuff like... "I'm really worried about my dad. They won't say he's had a heart attack but they won't say anything else is wrong with him, except that he's had a 'cardiac incident'. He's in decent shape and takes good care of himself, they just can't figure it out". You can just see it in people's eyes... the question, "is he vaxed?" but so far no one has had the guts-or, no one has lacked the common decency to ask it. I'm not going to say anything to him, it would just make him upset, and he's truly worried about his dad.... what good would come from making him upset?

I'll wait until after the funeral.

• How many of you tards got covid? How many times? What is it like to be vulnerable to covid and too fragile for a vaccine? I wouldn't know. I've had two vaxes and zero covids.

I had Covid before there were vaccines. Never got a vaccine, have never needed one since, despite spending 2 weeks in a hospital that had 21 rooms, 15 of which had covid patients in a bad way when I shattered my leg, as well as being around TONS of people who were in the middle of their covid infection at subsequent doctor/hospital appointments. I had also been taking Plaquenil prior to Cov19 infection as I have SLE/Lupus and it's a common medication prescribed for that.

My Covid19 experience was a scratchy throat for about 12 hours, and losing my sense of taste for maybe 6 tops.

• I'm sure you have all seen that the FDA has now backed away from its anti Ivermectin campaign and comments.

Yeah, a proven anti-viral that's been around for decades with no known bad side effects.

I used it when I had the dreaded Covid for less than a week. I'm pretty sure it was responsible for the short duration. My wife tested positive for Covid a month or two ago. She took the Ivermectin tabs we got in Mexico and was fine in 3 days.

I'm glad I'm a pureblood.

• He's like begging people to ask, saying stuff like... "I'm really worried about my dad. They won't say he's had a heart attack but they won't say anything else is wrong with him, except that he's had a 'cardiac incident'. He's in decent shape and takes good care of himself, they just can't figure it out". You can just see it in people's eyes... the question, "is he vaxed?" but so far no one has had the guts-or, no one has lacked the common decency to ask it. I'm not going to say anything to him, it would just make him upset, and he's truly worried about his dad.... what good would come from making him upset?

I'll wait until after the funeral.

ask if his dad has taken any experimental mrnva medications in the last two years or so.

• I had Covid before there were vaccines. Never got a vaccine, have never needed one since, despite spending 2 weeks in a hospital that had 21 rooms, 15 of which had covid patients in a bad way when I shattered my leg, as well as being around TONS of people who were in the middle of their covid infection at subsequent doctor/hospital appointments. I had also been taking Plaquenil prior to Cov19 infection as I have SLE/Lupus and it's a common medication prescribed for that.

My Covid19 experience was a scratchy throat for about 12 hours, and losing my sense of taste for maybe 6 tops.

I went in to the hospital for a bad gall bladder during PEAK covid. The hospital was EMPTY. Empty of visitors*. Empty of non-emergency patients. And empty of Covid patients.

I sold my knives at many craft fairs, 1 smallish gun show, and 2 gigantic gun shows. No masks to be seen. Probably exposed to 10,000+ people. Never caught covid. Never even got the sniffles.

But to be fair for Goat, the first (and only) vax shot did send me to the hospital.

*They did not let anyone visit me or any one else. I wasn't bad enough to be rushed into surgery to yank my gall bladder. But it was bad enough that they basically couldn't let me walk out of there and get it fixed later. My sister basically had to put my father in a head lock to keep him from bull rushing in, anyway.

• Next, you will be gaslighted... gaslit? for suggesting they were ever against using it.

• Well, let's admit it was a free choice to get vaxxed. You were free to choose between the vax or unemployment but it was a free choice.

While technically that is true, it is also true that forcing someone to choose between getting vaxxed or losing your job is an act of coercion.

Coercion involves compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by the use of threats, including threats to use force against that party.[1][2][need quotation to verify][3] It involves a set of forceful actions which violate the free will of an individual in order to induce a desired response.