The violent left...

• UPDATE: Democrat Las Vegas Official Robert Telles Arrested, Charged With Murder of Investigative Reporter
    Telles was seen being taken out of his home on a stretcher as the arrest was announced.
    redstate.com

UPDATE: Democrat Las Vegas Official Robert Telles Arrested, Charged With Murder of Investigative Reporter

Earlier on Wednesday, I reported that the Democrat Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles had a search warrant executed at his home in connection with a homicide investigation. I detailed the victim Jeff German, an investigative reporter who was found deceased on Sunday. German had published an expose detailing hostile work environment complaints lodged by Telles’ employees and outing his affair with a staffer shortly before Nevada’s primary, in which Telles lost his re-election bid. German was working on another story about Telles at the time he was murdered.

Telles has now been arrested on suspicion of murder, Sheriff Joe Lombardo told The Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Less than a day after asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect in the stabbing death of Las Vegas Review-Journal investigative reporter Jeff German, police arrested Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles on Wednesday on suspicion of murder, Sheriff Joe Lombardo said.

Lombardo is also the GOP nominee for Governor.

Telles was seen being taken out of his home on a stretcher as the arrest was announced.

LOL on a stretcher... playing the victim.

• Unlike a lefty who will instantly condemn anyone that disagrees with them, I will say he's innocent until proven guilty.

Also unlike a lefty, I am in favor of publicly hanging him at the county courthouse within 2 weeks of the end of the trial IF proven guilty.

As I mentioned before, I have been unable to find evidence in the entirety of history of a society that reduced violence by not punishing those responsible for the violence.

Which seems to be what the US is doing now. No punishment, just excusing the behavior of the perps.

• what about states that refuse to do the death penalty because they say its barbaric and the recipient will suffer pain over it. Guess the pain and suffering of the victims of the crime is acceptable as long as the criminal doesn't suffer if he is put to death

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bailed himself out with $50,000.

I saw some telephone numbers getting passed around at geeLp.

• North Dakota man free after admitting he mowed down 'Republican' teen over politics, records show
    The North Dakota man accused of hitting an 18-year-old with his car following a "political argument" early Sunday morning posted $50,000 bond and was released…
    www.foxnews.com

Kara Brinster

State's Attorney

(701) 652-1270

Why has Shannon Brandt not been charged with murder?

State's Attorney's Office

This is the phone number for the North Dakota AG's Drew Wrigley's office

(701) 328-2210

Please give them a call, be polite and respectful, and ask why Shannon Brandt has not been charged with murder even though he admitted murdering Cayler Ellingson

Email too: https://attorneygeneral.nd.gov…/email-attorney-general-0

Shannon Brandt, 41, is charged in Foster County with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of an accident that resulted in death.

Apparently he is being charged with murder according to the definition.

Vehicular homicide is a type of crime the results in the death of a person that isn't the driver. Vehicular homicide always falls into the category of either criminal negligence or an intent of committing murder with the vehicle. Criminal negligence is classified as an action that was undertaken without cautious thought. It is often explained as when someone committed the crime without acting like an average person or with "normal" rational thoughts. Vehicular homicide is in no way different from a regular murder, the only characteristic being that a vehicle is used as the weapon.

It is just AMAZING that this wasn't the lead MSM story for a week, isn't it. Nonetheless, pretty much everybody here understands that the lefties are the true threat and most have taken the appropriate action. Just don't leave it in the safe; won't do you any good there.

• He's going to get off with a DUI I think.

"Brandt admitted to striking the pedestrian with his car because he had a political argument with the pedestrian and believed the pedestrian was calling people to come get him," the court document continues. "Brandt admitted to leaving the scene of the incident and returning shortly after where he called 911."

A breathalyzer test later showed that Brandt’s blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit of 0.08.

I read of a case long ago where the town bully had killed a guy's kid. The dad of the kid kept his mouth shut about it and waited a few months. He then went and parked a half a block up the street from the bully's favorite bar about an hour before closing time, sipping from a pint of whiskey. He got enough in him to feel the buzz. When the bully stepped out of the bar and into the one horse town main street, the dad chugged the rest of the bottle, splashing some on his shirt front. Then he nailed the accelerator and knocked the bully into the next astral plane.

The cops knew why the dad did it. Revenge. As he had never said a peep about it and his BAC showed him legally drunk, the guy ended up with a DUI. They couldn't show premeditation. It was an accident. Payback's a bitch.

• So this will enable the hateful lefty extremists to get drunk and pesky.

This could get real fun!

• That guy looks weird as fuck. That mugshot, lol. Totally looks insane.

Never trust a bald guy!

• Sounds like a 1981 "Quincy" episode.

"Quincy M.E." D.U.I. (TV Episode 1981) - IMDb
    D.U.I.: Directed by Georg Fenady. With Jack Klugman, Garry Walberg, John S. Ragin, Val Bisoglio. Quincy gets involved in an anti drunk driving campaign after a…
    www.imdb.com

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• The Karen gets the sauce a little after @10:00 into the video. If you want to start where she comes in it's basically @10 minutes.

External Content www.youtube.com