"One and Done"

• My friend lives in Georgia and says it's super shitty.

I lived there 80-86. The humidity coupled with the heat truly, truly sucks.

Plus, I am man of the great wide open. I was never meant to live in a massive pine forest.

I may visit but I'll never live there again.

• Regardless of where you go, anyone from non-Detriot MI is gonna be in shock moving to the deep south. Just avoid the larger cities

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Our....retreat..is in a town that's got a slightly smaller population than my old dorm.

I've been thinking of getting more invested by building a real domecile at the site of the pole barn. It's almost a preoccupation. Be a good chance to try out a couple of ideas..

Stay tuned.

• I have to drive 14 miles for anything beyond gas and a 6-pack. We have a part-time restaurant that's under its 3rd owner in the last 5 years, and a vegetable stand that's open during the warm months. Couldn't imagine ever living in a city again, or even the burbs

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• What's wrong with where you live? You probably have it better than you think over there.

I think we have a very real chance of losing a lot "more" rights here with zero roadblocks for Whitmer. She basically has a "super majority" in both our house and senate now. So for the next few years she'll get anything she wants, that could be very bad for us regulation wise and other. I thought there was a good potential to gain some work from her bazillion dollar investment into EV charging stations here. But they already went ahead and signed on with a Chinese company for much of that.

And there's a decent chance we're going to lose a significant portion of our current work in the next few years. So we've been pre-emptively working with a EV manufacturer who may be putting up a plant in Georgia. Transportation cost savings make us look pretty good if we can get something going there.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Well there you go trying to use common sense.

And for those who haven't heard of it yet, BRICS is very likely the biggest threat to US manufacturing and the economy EVER. Their goal is to dethrone the US dollar as the "world's currency".

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• How long before the nijas show up at the Iron Pig in Gaylord? That guy has been thumbing his nose at bitchface since the pandemic started. dissonance CANNOT be tolerated. He MUST be made an example of.

The opposition has taken the information war to the next level. They will tell you that they warned you...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.