Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• Enjoy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well this is what countries do in times of war, they manufacture war propaganda. I have seen some great old videos on the stuff from prior wars. Propaganda is a weapon of course and nothing is off limits in war.

• Indeed...but in that sense, I think we have been at war for 50 plus years

246 plus years with small breaks here and there.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So does that make us the righteous heroes or are we the actual bad guys?

That is a job for context.

• 246 plus years with small breaks here and there.

Well, not to split hairs, cause I agree with you, but I would make the case that the actual essence of this conflict goes back a few thousand years.

I was just referring to the role of broadcast media as full time state propaganda.

I believe peace is a verb, not a by-product, and as it is or goes with humans, we tend to put more energy into methods of controlling conflict than we do resolving it. At least that's what history and my own life has shown me.

We are caught managing symptoms in avoidance of being held accountable for the cause.

Like when Luke Skywalker takes off Darth Vader's mask only to see his own face.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Check iiiiitttttt out!

more baseless propaganda.

Go get him Joe!

External Content twitter.com

Isn't that exactly what Putin AND Zelensky accused the US of doing?

Like these guys are all on the same propaganda team.

I'm sure none of it is real.