Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Poland just flew all their MiG-29s to Ramstein Airbase in Germany and handed them over to the USAF. Pretty sure Ukrainian pilots will come to pick them up shortly.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Poland just flew all their MiG-29s to Ramstein Airbase in Germany and handed them over to the USAF. Pretty sure Ukrainian pilots will come to pick them up shortly.

actually Poland is ready to send the planes to Germany. but they're basically trading up their planes.

it's a good move for Poland as they won't get parts for the planes. but trading them for American planes guarantees they will still have an airforce with plenty of parts.

• They already operate 48 F-16s, so it makes sense to get more of them to replace the MiGs. They also have 32 F-35s on order.

Edited once, last by GeeEss ().

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see soldiers walking around as if they're going to the market. the sound of gunfire was probably added. just propaganda, I wouldn't want to be in a truck that close to the front if gunfire was that loud, unless I was going the other way.

I find it funny that he calls it ccp when the old name for ussr was cccp. I like to pay attention

• Official Post

Poland just flew all their MiG-29s to Ramstein Airbase in Germany and handed them over to the USAF. Pretty sure Ukrainian pilots will come to pick them up shortly.

Holy shit!

You know when I was driving into work this morning I was thinking about this conflict and what Russia has been doing and threatening everybody. You know like if you intervene we're going to nuke you guys or whatever the hell they're saying.

But really, are we going to let a country just be invaded in Europe and not do a damn thing about?

I think there's a moral obligation there. And also a principal and defense obligation. If you let somebody just invade a country like that you are giving them carte blanche. We can't allow it.

But anyway, this is a super bold step by Poland. I mean that must have taken a lot for them to do this.

• External Content twitter.com

• I see soldiers walking around as if they're going to the market. the sound of gunfire was probably added. just propaganda, I wouldn't want to be in a truck that close to the front if gunfire was that loud, unless I was going the other way.

I find it funny that he calls it ccp when the old name for ussr was cccp. I like to pay attention

Chinese Communist Party, moron. THE CHINESE ARE EMBEDDING WITH THE RUSSIANS. Are you typically this disconnected from reality?

• There is a pretty damning document making the rounds that shows the DOD as the main sponsor for over 20 bio lab facilities in Ukraine.

I'll try and post it later I just finished what could be my last food run and need to bag a freeze a lot of stuff.

Gas went from 3.49 to 4.29 here in just 3 days.

Whether you trust a plan or not, it's hard to see it any other way than BRICS is tanking the petrol dollar. Even if there is a plan, other than the puppets flying to Patagonia, times are going get tough, for real, before anything gets better in America.

I guess I'm a liittle concerned that once mainstream can't afford food and gas that it will get out of hand....I can see some glibalist types that would really relish that.

I hope Trump gave the football to whoever is looked away in Chyenne Mountain and that we are watching the controlled reveal of the pedo-elite being hoisted by their own petard.

But hope is for dopes, IMO... which is why I have plant starts going in the greenhouse and such.

Exciting times but it sure feels like a lot of people are getting a turd sandwhich.

• Chinese Communist Party, moron. THE CHINESE ARE EMBEDDING WITH THE RUSSIANS. Are you typically this disconnected from reality?

it's a reporter. not a soldier. and how does that mean that's proof Chinese are with the Russians. haven't they been supporting Russia for weeks or months? been all over the news. it doesn't mean they're sending troops, Russia doesn't trust the Chinese either and wouldn't allow Chinese troops. they're partners for economic reasons.

I play attention.