Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• Remember this is not flame warriors.

If you know that you don't get along with somebody and you've already been around and around why don't you just not comment to each other?

Or start another thread about something else.

we just having fun gina. you know me I don't take anything seriously on a bb. hope he's just having a much fun as I am

• Official Post

we just having fun gina. you know me I don't take anything seriously on a bb. hope he's just having a much fun as I am

I know. You're very funny on aces high channel 200.

You know I like everybody and it kind of frustrates me when people don't get along that I like. But I'm not trying to make people get along. Lol.

It's all good!

• gina i have seen you around for a few years, flown with you sometimes. pretty sure you have seen my posts on ah, I dont take anything personal. but I dont get my info from facebook or some obscure left or right wing websites. i post what I see personally or what I can prove what I believe is true. and if i somebody proves me wrong then I do acknowledge it. I try not insult anybody or call anybody names but if somebody wants to call me names, hey that's ok with me too, it doesnt bother me. been called worst. I am a registered democrat, but I dont trust them more than I would trust a republican. I just see myself as some guy a couple of years ago told me, I vote republican but I dont believe they have my interests in mind. that's how I see both democrats and republicans they dont have my best interest in mind, they are in it for themselves to get power. most of my friends are republicans and we tease each other, I love them to death. so when I see people posting this or that group is the enemy it makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong with you.

• Official Post

gina i have seen you around for a few years, flown with you sometimes. pretty sure you have seen my posts on ah, I dont take anything personal. but I dont get my info from facebook or some obscure left or right wing websites. i post what I see personally or what I can prove what I believe is true. and if i somebody proves me wrong then I do acknowledge it. I try not insult anybody or call anybody names but if somebody wants to call me names, hey that's ok with me too, it doesnt bother me. been called worst. I am a registered democrat, but I dont trust them more than I would trust a republican. I just see myself as some guy a couple of years ago told me, I vote republican but I dont believe they have my interests in mind. that's how I see both democrats and republicans they dont have my best interest in mind, they are in it for themselves to get power. most of my friends are republicans and we tease each other, I love them to death. so when I see people posting this or that group is the enemy it makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong with you.

Thanks semp.

I likes ya!

blue flower

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• think he's saying if you support an insurrection, he's against it, just like I am. if you support changing goverment in the way the constitution says, then I will support you. thinking an insurrection is making you a patriot is just stupid, i have met real patriots that fought for our country and they dont consider themselves patriots. hard core left and hard core right are just dumb. there's a legal way and a way that make some people go against the constitution. we dont have to agree and I support that. saying we should have a civil war is just stupid and against the constitution.

Anyone who thinks the right showed up to our nation's capitol with the objective of overthrowing the government but didn't bring weapons is probably an idiot of the lowest order.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He says what I was saying - that we cannot worry about what Putin would view as an act of war and do what we need to do to help Ukraine.

• Official Post

no one wants war, but being weak in our response is exactly what will get us into a war.

It's unreal that we are seeing this war in Europe right now. Russia needs to be delt with.

I think we have a basically good approach with the severe sanctions, but where we are fucking up is broadcasting fear of doing anything to provoke Russia. I mean WTF? They are the ones who should be worried about what we might do.

Putin was basically shown our cards and our cards say we will do nothing to stop him and that we are afraid of even "provoking" Putin.

• Who wants to start WW3?

I don't think Biden has permission to do anything provocative. He is not in charge of shit. World leaders, outside of NATO, aren't even acknowledging him. The only steps that have been taken is by the bankers....that's it. They have been trying to goad Poland and Hungary into provocation, but they aren't buying it.

Any kind of military intervention would more or less guarantee the total destruction of Ukraine. It seems some factions want that.

Why would a group want Ukraine wiped out?

Putin doesn't.

Russia, this morning hit a training facility on the Ukraine/Poland border with 6-8 ballistic missiles, western volunteers were being trained there. The strikes sent the survivors fleeing into Poland.

Russia is trying to take control of Ukraine not destroy it...if they wanted to do that it would be done already.

I think there is a whole lot more to this than what is being broadcast.

Meanwhile, back at the outhouse, things are beginning to pile up:

FNwlT_xXIAQi1P-?format=jpg&name=medium