State of the Onion and seeing double.

• it's not a jab....it's the truth.

China went on public record just yesterday and warned the United States government of the exact same thing.

Stop provoking tension in Taiwan or you will be backing us into a corner and forcing us to act.

What is the US response?

Just today Mike Pompeo insists that now is the optimum time to recognize Taiwan as an independent nation.

I would say that should have been done years ago...buy to say it now after what China just said, knowing that the gloalists have bio-labs all over Taiwan too... is very provocative.

The longer this shit plays out the more it becomes evident that it's the west who are desperate here.

The dollar is going to end up not being the reserve currencey and Americans are in for a brutal shock.

If the western/nato/globalists powers had any real leverage or actual desire to prevent Putin from taking strategic control of Ukraine they would. All they have is propaganda....and bullets from Wisconsin.

Either they can't or Putin is playing a role for them to furtger their agenda.

This whole notion of Putin magically going berserk right as the covid narrative falls apart, vaxxxine court cases set to fly and deciding that because russian can't grow enough food for itself, can't produce enough oil and natural gas for itself, or doesn't have enough of it's own gold to revalue it's money and back a national currencey for the foreseeable future ....that his only recourse is to take over Europe, is completely stupid, shallow and typical of tapwater american discernment.

PDS is the new TDS...it just covers more minds

The globalists want a global government and currency with little vassals like trudeau, obama and macron as puppets who are willing to act as jackboot thugs against their own populations, as we have just seen in Canada and AUS....they want to use emercency powers derived from global plandemics (created in banana republic bio-labs) and climate change.

They have stated this multiple times.

Putin has told them to fuck off...multiple times.

What will Xi say?

Of course that's just my opinion.

• Official Post

LOL! I remember that guy from FW1. Don't remember his handle but that comment....yeah.

Use binoculars to see if the perp really has a gun. Same guy, right?

When I asked him if he was about to get tossed into a room with a known active shooter, would he rather be armed or not he said. Too many variables. Lol!

And then I said well that's all you know at the time. All you know is that there's a shooter in this room and you're going to get tossed into it. Would you rather be armed or disarmed. Too many variables.

Hahahahaha.

Yeah like what are the variables where you wouldn't want to be armed? Lol!

• Dementia Joe and his cohorts telling us that high gas prices are just the pain we must suffer to transition to green energy. They are determined to make that happen.

Of course, as usual they are blind to reality:

An observation from a Swedish engineer:

“The notion that a nation can run on sunshine and breezes is worse than delusional.

People might fall for the idea that we can merrily run on sunshine and breezes alone with a few trillion dollars worth of mythical mega-batteries providing backup for a few minutes, when the sun sets and the wind stops blowing.

A two-megawatt w!ndmill is made up of 260 tons of steel that required 300 tons or iron ore and 170 tons of coking coal, all mined, transported and produced by hydrocarbons.

A windmill could spin until it falls apart and never generate as much energy as was invested in building it.”

Sky Azure Electricity Wind Street light

• kAZiN12mTRKK.png

actually what he signed was only for those below 350% poverty line. and the paperwork required was not cheap and they could also charge for it. truth is insulin is cheap to make what makes it expensive is drug companies charging for the delivery method whatever that means. it's a cash cow for them. just like epi pens, used to carry one before, they were cheap. now they're expensive as hell, so I don't.

• used to work at a steel mill, we used gas an oxygen. gas was bought way in advance at a cheaper rate. as for a wind turbine, the ones around here are made of aluminum. can't speak for how they're made everywhere but I don't think they use steel for the blades, maybe the support is my assumption. but I do know they produce electricity to make it worth their price.