TEOTW, EMP, POLE REVERSAL, NOAH'S FLOOD, DINO ASTEROIDS

• This is a good one.

4 and half minutes

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That was good, try this one:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is a must read or listen:

https://archive.org/details/Ch…aclysms1993FullUNCENSORED

• I just received my emp protectors late yesterday.

2 for vehicles and one for the breaker box.

I will install them today and report back

Where did you buy them? What kind? Is there a brand that you recommend? I don't know anything about EMP protectors for vehicles, but it seems like a good idea if they are not too pricey.

• Where did you buy them? What kind? Is there a brand that you recommend? I don't know anything about EMP protectors for vehicles, but it seems like a good idea if they are not too pricey.

I would be interested in that. I have no idea what that even entails

They are supper easy to install. Basically a super beefy surge protector, I guess.

I would say each unit is about 3-4 lbs.

The company I found...through Marfoogle news on youtube, is http://www.empshield.com

The units cost about $370 each after the marfoogle coupon....which is just marfoogle.

I got one for my mom's house, generator, solar inverter and vehicle too.

The house and inverter ones also protect against lightning strikes.....

In the interview with the owner and inventor they talked about a Carrington event too....I believe he said that it would protect in that case as well...but if your municipality is not hardened you won't have power in your home unless you have protected solar.

The vehicle ones are just 3 wires....positive and negative on the battery and a ground top the chassis.

For cars like a Prius, they can only protect the gas engine system like any other car, because toyota will not share the proprietary info that would enable them to protect the electric engine and battery.....so in that case your prius would become just like any other gas car in an EMP event.

ETA: they actually weigh under two pounds....they felt heavy when i picked them up last night

• this is the episode where i found out about the product and that a nuke EMP was even a thing.

For the cost it was worth it to me to protect a vehicle...even if it never happens.

For the home the fact that it has already protected multiple homes from lightning was enough for my mom as her appliances have been taken out by lightning twice in 30 years.

I'll be curious if Redwing has any extra input on this stuff

• Like I said earlier. From what I've read the tech isn't there to make a big enough emp to really do a mass amount of damage. And as far as the nuke emp, I knew that was a thing but I figured if I was close enough for it to fry all my shit I was pretty much fucked anyway.

Here's an article that pretty much says what I've always thought. If Russia or China decided to use nukes, they're not going to just lob a couple over and detonate them in the atmosphere. Nope, they're going to rain down hell trying to obliterate as much of our offences and defenses we have in one swoop.

That's IF anyone was crazy enough to think they could actually win a nuclear war. Because even if we only get a few minutes of warning they won't be wondering if those nukes are going to detonate in the atmosphere or not. The response would be nearly automatic and poof, end of the world as we know it.

Don't Fear Electromagnetic Pulses, Fear Nuclear Oblivion (foreignpolicy.com)

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I had similar notions of the reactions to nukes being launched. The alternate scenario suggested was they wouldn't be launched from the ground but from space.

I have no idea if that changes the scenario completely from a notification/reaction standpoint...but the suggestion was that it does.

The nuke EMP or HEMP is detonated at 250-300 miles up....it would not be a physical threat in the historical sense. We wouldn't even know it went off by sight or sound.

The only questions I have are: what capacity does a nation have to detect such a thing? Is that capacity vulnerable to being jammed/cybered? Is that country justified in launching ground impacting nukes as a retaliation? or would there just be a cascade of HEMPs knocking out the worlds power except for the entities and militaries that have hardened their assets in advance?

I honestly don't know...of course.

But my devices took about 25minutes to wire in and are on.

• They would really need to get all the Ohio class boomers knocked out too. I don't know how many are on patrol at one time but they each have 24 missiles that equate to ~190 ish warheads. Those are not huge yield but even 100 kiloton nuke would probably mess up most large cities. Hiroshima was a 15 kiloton weapon.

• This is a cut/paste of the scenario I have heard most often. While this one posits a single missile, most of these scenarios feature 3 freighters. One off the East and West coasts and one in the Gulf of Mexico. This would provide essentially complete coverage of the entire USA. Time of flight is minimal so no detect/intercept (not that we ever invested in missile defense anyway.) No telling which group of bad guys pulled the trigger either. Where do you retaliate?

The only intercept chance I see would be from the Navy via the Ticonderoga/Aegis cruisers but I doubt they'd be able to react in time unless they were at DEFCON 1 already.

"A well financed proxy terrorist group has struck the United States.

They have successfully launched a modified Scud short range ballistic missile which was hidden inside a specifically and purposely designed shipping container positioned on top of ‘the stack’ aboard a freight ship. Many days ago it left from a foreign port and transitioned to a location just off the east coast of the United States – heading towards the Port Newark container terminal in New Jersey.

In a matter of minutes, the modified Scud missile reached it’s detonation ‘target’ 400 miles away, and more than 50 miles above the city of Cleveland, Ohio, where a nuclear warhead exploded in the atmosphere. The resulting electro-magnetic-pulse, or EMP, instantaneously fried nearly all electronic devices within line-of-sight, reaching out nearly 700 miles from the detonation, spreading into Canada to Boston down the east coast to Jacksonville, and over to Kansas City and Minneapolis. The nearly 1,400 mile diameter EMP blast zone covered the majority of the U.S. population as they were instantly plummeted into darkness while the electrical power grid failed and electronic circuits and components fried in a single instant. A cascading effect coupled out beyond the blast radius and blew out large custom made ultra (extra) high-voltage transformers (EHV) along much of the electric power grid network – sending all three of the major power grids of the entire United States into blackout."

EMP - Can This Happen? (modernsurvivalblog.com)

• The info in the vid with the interview claimed that: one appropriately sized nuke dropped from space and detonated at the ionosphere/magnetosphere elevation, over the Great Lakes, would fry everything in the United States from coast to coast as well as some portions of Southern Canada and Northern Mexico.

No one would even know it went off.

I have no idea the depth of truth there...but I do know we have a "space force" :pirate

• A lot of possibilities. I would think NORAD is tracking all satellites and a missile launch from one might lead to knowing who fired it off. I doubt that would be true with all the cargo containers floating around our shores.

:dunno

• I think this was just a concept but who knows.

External Content youtu.be

A real man loves his woman every day of the month