The Great Reset

• So, the Brandon admin wants to suggest that a new currency that is under regulatory control of the central banks is a country's own currency?

680w5b.jpg

• Yeah, no way they would ever abuse it right? "Oh I'm sorry, your social credit score isn't high enough for you to purchase those things."

One big juicy piece of low hanging fruit with digital currency. With the flip of a switch you will never buy guns or ammo legally again. At the very least Big Brother will know every single purchase you make. How much money you've made vs. how much you've spent.

On the plus side. the barter system will be king again.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• On the plus side. the barter system will be king again.

Until they tell the masses that only terrorists use something besides electronic money. Terrorists don't use electronic money so they can commit crimes. They will highlight some examples in the media over a few years until the masses are convinced that electronic currency fights crime and stops the terrorists and criminals from doing their crimes.

• All currency is made up.

Exactly why do I get so much grief for saying the exact same thing?

In all reality our currency system was doomed the moment we implemented it. Not one single time in history has a fiat system survived.

That being said, the digital currency system is by light years worse. It ushers in a level of governmental control that the old communist of the USSR would be jealous of.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• I think we are getting "too big for this octave".

Our needs for a peaceful, or at least harmonious existence, have outgrown what is readily available to us as solutions.

We need to level up, like in a video game. In order to do that we have defeat or sneak past the boss of this level.

I would contend that the 'boss" is more of an existential aspect we all carry and some make it their defining quality.

If we can accomplish this more solutions become available to us because we will no longer be a threat to hold such power.

That aspect is the desire or need for control.

IMO, that's what all of this has been about going back to whatever creation myth is your favorite.

This is an analogy or metaphor I have been using for a couple years...since the lockdowns and what I was seeing on the horizon:

It's a Hawaiian surfer who has traveled to Alaska in an attempt to surf the kinetic wave created by a chunk of glacier collapsing into a bay.

You could chose a lot of different stances as a result of being confronted with the dynamics a system collapse.

You can try to stop it...or control it...blame someone for it...pretend everything is good and it's not happening or it won't affect you...etc etc

But this is literally beyond anything that we can control or avoid...it's like a planetary homeostasis reaction that is presenting and opportunity that only comes around once in a few thousand years.

The guy on the surf board uses the wave of kinetic energy and rides it on out of the scene.

How does that translate or relate specifically to our current collapsing container?

My guess is that it is an individual matter and part of that bigger lesson in letting go of control is learning that most things are not black and white.

here is the surfer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• John Kerry promoting conspiracy theory BS:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "Russia just finished paying off its national debt from the USSR.

Both Russia and China have been stocking up on Gold bullion for over 10 years.

The US dollar is not backed by any sort of physical asset.

Instead, it's the currency ALL countries must use to buy oil or trade over the SWIFT system.

Russia, China, India, Brazil, and other countries built an alternative to SWIFT starting around 2010. It's up and running.

The US just committed currency suicide.

Everyone trading with Russia MUST use the BRICs system now instead of SWIFT.

And they'll never go back.

In addition... all those countries will be dumping their US treasuries, since they no longer need them for international trade."

Chilean dude gives an elementary breakdown of the reserve currency issue and what's happening as a result of sanctioning Russia:

External Content youtu.be

• Yes, exactly. But when you say "The US just committed currency suicide." Do you think it was intentional? Do you think those 30,000 people in the pentagon have just been twiddling there thumbs over the last 15 years as Russia/Ukraine has played out? Do you think bankers runnning the federal reserve just never planned for this scenereo to play out?

I think this is likely all part of some plan of which the details have not been revealed to us yet. Global Currency/ Global Government or a transfer of power to Ruuia/China or a little of both.

• Official Post

John Kerry promoting conspiracy theory BS:

External Content twitter.com

oh, he's probably trying to make that happen.

• Yes, exactly. But when you say "The US just committed currency suicide." Do you think it was intentional? Do you think those 30,000 people in the pentagon have just been twiddling there thumbs over the last 15 years as Russia/Ukraine has played out?

The answer seems obvious to me.

For clarity, that comment was a quote I was sharing, not mine.

In the past the Pentagon would just strong arm anyone who wouldn't in-debt their nation. to the IMF. That was much easier to do before we shipped manufacturing to china and India and other places. We are now completely unbalanced.

I know they, Pentagon, know this couldn't last forever and there must be a plan(s) in place to control the decline into what they would prefer.

The real questions for me are:

Is Russia converting their economy to BRICS system part of that plan? A test nation? Is there actually one coherent plan or is there a vacuum with different factions in the DOD hoping to come out on top?

And what does China, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc have planned of their own?

The only thing that makes this different, IMO, from all the other countries the DOD has regime changed when challenged, is that Russia is a serious nuclear power. They can't just roll Putin like Ghadaffi or Hussein....hell, they couldn't even roll Assad because of Putin.

Because of this i don't believe the international community, at large, actually supports the Pentagon's plans whatever they might be. I don't know how independent the pentagon is of the Vatican banks. I would guess that it is fractured and has been for years but never with an opportunity like this for a power change within that building.

Long way of saying, I really don't know. It has the feel of a shoot out between outlaws after a heist where everybody wants the gold for themselves. I sense betrayal, or the potential for it, is rampant, and I just pray that decent people in each nation also have a plan.

• World Economic Forum freezes 'all relations' with Russia

by Zachary Halaschak, Economics Reporter |

| March 09, 2022 03:58 PM

Russian President Vladimir Putin and his oligarch associates are personae non gratae as far as the controversial World Economic Forum is concerned, due to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The forum, which hosts its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, announced this week that Russia and Russian officials will no longer be tied to the group because of the war. The news comes as a litany of other organizations and businesses also severed ties with Russia.

https://www.washingtonexaminer…all-relations-with-russia