Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• You joke about her getting shot down but she IS expendable AND a perceived liability to this regime... Her getting shot down would be an EXCELLENT way for these morons to draw us directly into this mess. I think it's a REALLY bad idea for her to go.

There's no possible positive outcome of this trip.

I wasn't joking, not even a little. And when is the last time we sent the VP so close to an active war zone?

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• just gonna tell you a little bit about myself. I am a us citizen by birth, but i wasnt born here. I registered as a democrat but i dont vote democrat, I voted for reagan, because i believed in him, i have voted for more republican presidents than democrats. i vote for who i believe is best for the country. I joined the marines because I believe in this country. what I dont believe is dorks like you that follow a cult. that gives me a conflict, but I did join to respect your belief even if I dont agree with it. I could say you are an idiot but I dont say that. I believe that we could disagree but we are all us citizens. what I disagree is both left and right calling each other enemies. we arent, we need each other and if you believe that dems are the enemy then you are wrong just like I believe if dems believe reps are the enemy then they're wrong too. we need each other, if we fight each other then we are fucked. that's what I believe.

we need each other and without each other we are fucked.

We fight each other because THEY created the division and brain washed the masses that they have to take a side. The old either/or fallacy tactic of mind control. If we the people joined together and fought for we the people we would win and they know it which is one reason THEY do what THEY do to the people.

We are fucked! At least you realize that much. We are divided on purpose by the deep state or whatever you want to call the banker families behind the curtain that remain hidden. The deep state uses both parties with corporations being the tools to control, manipulate, and carry out their objectives. Through their efforts they have divided and continue to keep as many people as possible divided. Most people have no idea that they are being manipulated on a daily basis, but you actually sort of seem to get it. So I give you credit for that.

I am a conservative at heart who supports the bill of rights and the constitution above any political party. I don't believe in giving private banks and private banking families ownership and control of the Federal Reserve and the ability to manipule finances such that they are able to essentially steal from the American people, not only from the current generation but also from everything our forefather's worked and fought for as well.

The answer in my opinion is don't vote for President. The final candidates of both parties are secretly already picked for us anyway, most just don't realize that. It is all rigged and an illusion of freedom. This may be too much for most people to accept though, but for some it is a red pill moment.

In the mean time I will continue to watch everything continue to go forward as THEY have planned. Human nature and human phychology THEY know and understand. Meanwhile we will continue to be fed stuff like "Hope & Change" and "Make America Great Again" to keep the massess placated. A slave that doesn't know they are a slave is much more productive than a slave who knows they are a slave. This is one of the reasons why THEY do things the way THEY do.

• We fight each other because THEY created the division and brain washed the masses that they have to take a side.

This

When the protests over lockdowns went on in the capitol here in Michigan, I saw one video which was quickly taken down by Yooboob.

It was a conversation between 2 protestors, one gun carrying conservative and a black BLM/ANTIFA type. There was no yelling and screaming back and forth just civil a conversation with questions and answers back and forth. Turns out that they actually agreed on a number of issues, of course there were issues they didn't agree on but they agreed to disagree. The moment I saw that video I said that it was terrifying to "the powers that be". The last thing on earth they want is for both sides to sit down and talk and figure out that they were in fact both against the same bad guy. Which of course is the government.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• but but woman of color... how about the diversity hire for the SC.

Every situation stands or falls on its own merit. Is it right that a President has the right to fill the government with his political appointments based on how much they gave him? In a world full of minimum standards, Harris isn't even on the scale.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Look out! Gordon Sumner cancels Russia

Sting Strikes Back: Declares Days of Entertaining Russian Oligarchs ‘Are Over’

2LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - DECEMBER 09: Sting performs onstage during The Game Awards 2021 at Microsoft Theater on December 09, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)Kevin Winter/Getty

SIMON KENT9 Mar 202288
    2:46

Veteran British singer Sting warned Russia on Wednesday he is withdrawing his talents from the country in the wake of the invasion of Ukraine, adding his refusal to play “any shows for anyone connected to the regime” will hold into the future.

Elton John and the rock band Deep Purple, who have both previously been paid to appear at lavish private events for the country’s elite, have already denounced the Kremlin.

The singer’s decision to punish Moscow comes just weeks after he sold his entire song writing catalog to Universal Music Group in a deal U.S. media estimated was worth some $250 million, as Breitbart News reported.

Sting, whose real name is Gordon Sumner, helped form the Police in London in the 1970s as its lead singer, songwriter and bass guitar player.

He went on to perform solo played at a private gig for the family of a Russian tycoon in 2016 – five years before his host was sanctioned by the European Union (E.U.).

Speaking to the London Daily Mirror, Sting said: “No oligarch in Britain, Russia or anywhere else is in any position to book a gig, a wedding or a party. Those days are over.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli…ssian-oligarchs-are-over/