If you could turn yourself into any animal at will....

• Official Post

Which animal would you choose?

I think I would choose to be able to turn myself into some sort of a bird.

The other day as the sun was going down I could hear all the seagulls outside with my windows open. I saw one of them up there just cruising around with the sun going down. I'm sure he could see the coast. I can imagine how neat that would be to be able to fly like that and see those views.

By the way, I think the sound of seagulls combined with a nice cool breeze are one of the most relaxing, peaceful things in this world.

• I been thinking about this a little. A bird, some kind of raptor, seems an obvious choice. But it would be weird to not have hands.

Last time I was on the coast I found I trail down to the water where a big lagoon had been formed due to a massive sand bar.

I was walking on the shore of the lagoon to a spot where I could get across to the sand bar, which was basically a huge beach, and an otter came swimming right up to where I was.

I watched him/her cruise around right next to the shore and dive among the rocks in about 2 feet of water. Multiple times it came up with small rock fish...maybe 4-5 inches...and macked them down. Pretty effortlessly.

It would be cool to be an otter, I think.....maybe a river otter.

• Official Post

I been thinking about this a little. A bird, some kind of raptor, seems an obvious choice. But it would be weird to not have hands.

Last time I was on the coast I found I trail down to the water where a big lagoon had been formed due to a massive sand bar.

I was walking on the shore of the lagoon to a spot where I could get across to the sand bar, which was basically a huge beach, and an otter came swimming right up to where I was.

I watched him/her cruise around right next to the shore and dive among the rocks in about 2 feet of water. Multiple times it came up with small rock fish...maybe 4-5 inches...and macked them down. Pretty effortlessly.

It would be cool to be an otter, I think.....maybe a river otter.

Which coast? That sounds like a really neat place.

When I was thinking of which animal I was also thinking of predators. I was thinking about some kind of fish or something like that or mammal that could be in the ocean or water but then I thought about all the predators and said screw that. Lol

And then I was reading about seagulls and I guess they sleep on the water a lot of times to get away from predators.

• We are the animal that is at the top of the food chain but if I could be any animal at all, at will? A shark is what I would be, a really big Hammerhead.

Then I could kill people and get away with it. :)

• I was thinking something more like a snek. I could slither my way into my victim's home, assassinate them in their sleep, and slither away before anyone noticed. Hopefully, I'm able to dodge the robo-lawn-mower and make it back into the woods, where I, again hopefully, would find my clothes again.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Which coast? That sounds like a really neat place.

When I was thinking of which animal I was also thinking of predators. I was thinking about some kind of fish or something like that or mammal that could be in the ocean or water but then I thought about all the predators and said screw that. Lol

And then I was reading about seagulls and I guess they sleep on the water a lot of times to get away from predators.

I was North of Arcata on the 101 looking for a place to camp. It was a small access road that was a dead end that lots of people had used as a bathroom area, from what I could see, but there was a trail that was somewhat hidden in the bushes that led down to the water.

I think it would be strange to be confined to water. Fun at first but then who knows? I guess the oceans are way bigger in area than land...so, maybe it's us land dwellers that are confined.

The birds have it.

• We are the animal that is at the top of the food chain but if I could be any animal at all, at will? A shark is what I would be, a really big Hammerhead.

Then I could kill people and get away with it. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love Labs! I didn't choose my dog, he just showed up one day as a pup. I wish he had been a Lab but he was a Red Healer. He loved cats and herded them all around the yard and the house. They loved him too. One morning I looked at him, he looked like he was asleep...but he wasn't. What a great way to pass on the the afterlife.