All Praise the Biden Administration!

• Yeah, this is why Right Wing Extremism is SO wrong, just WRONG!

The fuckers that endorsed this crap should be horse whipped, tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

Please excuse my RWE use of FoxNews as the source.

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy

"President Biden's administration has released a series of documents encouraging gender-reassignment surgery and hormone treatments for minors.

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Population Affairs released a document Thursday titled "Gender Affirming Care and Young People." The same day, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's National Child Traumatic Stress Network – another subset of the HHS – released a parallel document titled, "Gender-Affirming Care Is Trauma-Informed Care."

The HHS documents describe what it calls appropriate treatments for transgender adolescents, including: "'Top' surgery – to create male-typical chest shape or enhance breasts;" and "'Bottom' surgery – surgery on genitals or reproductive organs, facial feminization or other procedures."

• I don't endorse this sort of thing for minors because such a high percentage of them grow out of it. At least one study from John Hopkins University confirms this and iirc the percentage was somewhere in the neighborhood of 85%. Another reason is our decision making abilities are still developing and won't be done developing until our early 20's.

If adults want/need to do this then that's their business.

• Official Post

Not only is it fucked up just on face value but think about the priorities. why in the fuck are they making this type of bullshit a priority when they have so many other fucking things?

Just like it was a priority to reopen the borders so that illegals could flood in. That was real important too because I think they did that on day one. I hope this sack of shit kills over dead

• Another reason is our decision making abilities are still developing and won't be done developing until our early 20's.

Not specifically to this topic but I'd say a big percentage of kid's decision making abilities aren't developed until long after that.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• They make a BFD about all this transgender shit. First of all, CDC puts the adult transgender population of the US at about .6%. Not talking a lot of people here. Can't everybody just mind their own business and let people do what they want to do, be what they want to be?

Biden:

“The onslaught of anti-transgender state laws attacking you and your families is simply wrong,” Biden said in the video. “This administration is standing up for you against all these hateful bills. And we’re committed to advancing transgender equality in the classroom, on the playing field, at work, in our military and our housing and health care systems.”

What onslaught? This is gaslighting so bright it looks like the sun at high noon in the Sahara. Who's stopping/attacking/whatever the transgenders? Nobody.

All that's being said is it doesn't belong in classrooms in the early years of childhood. IMO, it should wait until the age of reason before anyone is allowed to start chopping off body parts. That's generally about 13 years old in most states. Any normal person with common sense could/should/would support that.

• Official Post

It's like when they made the bathroom issue a big fucking deal. Target came out and said that they were going to allow guys into the women's bathroom and all that when has that ever been a problem? People are so fucking stupid liberals are a goddamn asshole fucking stupid motherfuckers. Lol

• As Winston Churchill said “Never let a good crisis go to waste” seems to be the modus operandi of both parties. The Democrats seem to be able employ that tactic with impunity in conjunction with the help of the msm. The Republicans aren’t very effective because it appears to me that they are unable to rise above the bait the left uses “Orange man bad”. Maybe now the conservatives can make the case against the Green New Deal with the rapid rise of inflation and the demise of the economy. I’m really afraid Biden will ultimately make Carter look like an amateur.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• "Not specifically to this topic but I'd say a big percentage of kid's decision making abilities aren't developed until long after that."

Hence Las Vegas, tattoo removal, and every divorce court in Christendom...and Fiats...among other symptoms.

• Age 13, the "age of reason". Look at some HS freshman and how they act. Not much reason there at all for a big percentage of them. For some they are just entering puberty with all the hormones short circuiting the grey matter. Yeah there are some who do have their head on straight but the vast majority as as flakey as a box of corn flakes.

• been in so many women's bathroom's from the 80's when you would give 5 bucks in the bouncer so we could do coke which we got from him. always a girl in the next stall asking for a line. after I had kids, i have 2 boys and 1 girls, she's the middle girl. you think I would let my daughter go by herself into the women's bathroom, hell no, just as many women perverts as there is men. I would knock in the door and say I am coming in, never had a problem. even in the south. I always took my kids to the womens bathroom because they were cleaner. when my daughter was 17, i would always walk with her and wait outside of the bathroom, she's my daughter. she used to get annoyed because I knew she could take care of helself, at 17, she once punched me and knocked me out. but she's my daughter and my boys are my boys. perverts arent made what what hangs or doesnt hang between your legs.

now just to clarify i never went into my daughter's or boys bathroom stall since they could take care of their business, you know what i mean. I just staye outside and face the wall as to give other women's their dignity. never had a problem.